Thursday 2 July 2020

English - Introducing a New Character


Today, you are going continue writing your Adventure Story!

You are going to introduce your new character today 😃

FOR EXAMPLE: BLACK - original story. GREEN - Miss Robinson's new story

Remember to send them through to year3@hilltop.doncaster.sch.uk


 The parts highlighted in yellow are the parts that I have changed. 


STONE AGE BOY

THE SWEET SHOP GRANDPA



____________________________________________________________________

Then, to my relief I saw someone – a girl. She was about my age. But

she didn’t look like any of the girls I knew. And I don’t think I looked

like any of the boys she knew.

____________________________________________________________________


Then, to his relief, he saw someone… or rather… something – a strange 

creature. He was only as tall as a dog and was covered from head 

to toe in velvety, turquoise fur. It’s mouth was filled with chocolatey 

delights, candy canes and brightly-coloured gummies that it munched 

as it stared curiously at the old man.

____________________________________________________________________

She took me to meet her family – and what a family it was! They 

looked very strange, but they were kind to me and gave me some 

stew. I couldn’t understand anything they were saying, though I 

worked out my new friend’s name was Om. Then I must have fallen 

asleep.

____________________________________________________________________


The creature took the old man to meet it’s family – and what a 

family it was! They all had the same velvety fur, sharpened claws, 

pointed teeth but their eyes were kind and gentle. They spoke a 

beautiful. language that to the old man, sounded like birds signing

The old man learnt that his new friend’s name was Chaz. Then he 

fell into a magical day dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment