Friday 17 April 2020

17.04.20 Maths Day 17 - Battle Miss Robinson

Morning Year 3

Get your marking pens at the ready.
Here are the answers to yesterday’s challenges.

REMEMBER: descending order means that you are starting with the largest value and ordering to the smallest.
Like you descend down stairs, you go from high to low. Or like a rollercoaster reaches it's highest point, then descends. 


ANSWERS


TODAY: BATTLE MISS ROBINSON (OR NONA KAZAAM)


I would like you to log on to Times Tables Rock Stars. I am going to be playing between 10:00 and 2:00 today and would like to see who is completing challenges.

Send me a battle and I will post your Rock Stars character on our blog to celebrate your work!

If you have forgotten your log in, you can email me at year3@hilltop.doncaster.sch.uk and I will send your log in. 



4 comments:

  1. I think tobys done it we couldn’t find the battle part so hoped for the best lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did it! Toby's doing great!

    Miss Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete