Wednesday 1 April 2020

Picture of the Day

Happy Wednesday Year 3!


Miss Robinson, Miss Vardy, Mrs Stanley, and Mrs Prowse are missing you all. 


We are so happy that you are using the Year Three blog and we hope that you are enjoying the learning that we have posted for you.
  


Miss Vardy and I were talking about how much we miss reading stories to you all. So on Friday, I will be posting a video so that you can join me for a story.

I found this picture this morning. 
It shows the cherry trees blossoming at the foot of Mount Fuji - it reminded me of our class book. Can you believe that this is how the trees look in Japan right now?


This picture would make a lovely piece of art work. You could use coloured pencils, pastels, paints or even collage with different coloured papers. 

Thinking of you all, 
from 
Miss Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment