Friday 24 April 2020

6x Tables Posters


Wow I am already getting emails with some FANTASTIC 6x tables posters! These posters prove what a creative subject Maths really is!

Toby
Wow! Toby has also thought about how multiplication is commutative (can be solved by switching round the numbers being multiplied or 'FACTORS') and he has included division sentences! Also the colours and bubble writing look AWESOME!


Harry 
Harry chose to present his poster on the computer - I think I need some of your computer skills Harry! I love how Harry used a bar model to represent 12x6 by drawing a bar of 10x6 and a bar of 2x6!


Joseph
Why didn't I think of this?! Joseph has created a multiplication wheel using a separate piece of paper to show all of the numbers to 12 being multiplied by 6! Joseph has also used a numbered number line to show jumps of 6 - amazing work!


Thank you so much adults for helping your child to send these pictures to us!

Miss Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment